Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Monday, January 19, 2009

It’s That Time Again - Free Portfolio Building Sessions

I’m upgrading my portfolio again and would love to add some diversity to my existing images. As a result, I am pleased to offer a few free session and severely discounted prints for the following types of sessions:
  • Young couple to do romantic shoot at Kent Falls. I need a guy who isn’t stiff and embarrassed by photography.
  • Recent Brides willing to take their used wedding dresses and get them dirty in snow, water, grass, etc. If you are an outgoing person who can enjoy the humor and fun of a ‘trash the dress’ type of shoot, I’d love to photograph you.
  • Teenagers aged 16-20 for a shoot in a couple different locations. Must dress fun and funky and bring your unique personality to the shoot!

If you are interested in any of the above, please email me at mrschunder@gmail.com

These specials are on a first come, first shot basis -

All models for this promotion are required to sign model releases for my portfolio use. If you are under 18, I require a parent’s permission to photograph you.

Have fun trashing that wedding dress!

No comments: