Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Almost 1!!!

It's hard for me to believe that this little guy is going to be 1 soon...really, it seems like yesterday I was doing this couple's maternity session....



M & D I'll email you again when your gallery is complete. To see more photos by Lenscapes Photography, LLC please visit http://lenscapes-photo.com/

If your little one is about to turn 1 call NOW to schedule a "Trash the Cake Session" See my website in the babies gallery to see my "Trash the Cake" session special running NOW!!!

24 comments:

Erin said...

I love the cake smash! He is a cutie pie, and these pictures are fantastic!

Natasha said...

the cake shoot it so stinkin cute!

MPH Photography said...

Soo cute, love the cake smash. Thanks for sharing, you gave me some ideas as I have a 1yr old session tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

awww how freakin adorable!

Katherine said...

What a cutie. The cake looks like it was a lot of fun for him.

Carri M. said...

That cake picture is toooo funny. What a cutie.

Heather Georger said...

That last shot is a riot!!!! How cute is he?

Anonymous said...

Looks like this was a really fun session! Great job!

Sarah said...

What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

soo cute!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! Love the last one!!

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Oh my goodness that cake shot is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie - love his smile!

Anonymous said...

OMG...the cake smash is HILARIOUS!!!

Amy Dungan said...

He is so cute! LOVE the cake smash!

Keri Jolley said...

He is adorable!!! That cake photo is so cute!!

Rhonda said...

what a cutie! Looks like you had fun!

Sharon Miller said...

What a cute little guy. These are all great but I'm really grinning over the cake face shot.

Dani said...

GREAT photos! He looks like he must've been a little ball of energy and so fun to work with :) Love the cake photo!

Unknown said...

Great cake smash!! How did he get that icing all over that good? He looks like he just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar! I love it!! great shot girl!!

EC said...

These are wonderful cake smash shots!!! I love the last one!!!

Patricia said...

Awww these are adorable great job!

LaDonna said...

This is so cute. He really dove in. :)

Emery Roth said...

A terrific series. Beautiful colors to set off the action and personality..