Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm adding a NEW product to my offerings....


I've done a lot of research on this and have FINALLY found a top quality GREEN photo greeting card to offer my customers and it won't cost you anymore!!! If you send birth announcements, birthday invitations, holiday cards, thank you notes, or any other type of cards I can now help you with a more green friendly option that still includes photos!!!

Email me for more information.

For more photos and information about Lenscapes Photography go to
http://lenscapes-photo.com/

2 comments:

Patricia Stuever said...

Very cool can you email me the details so I can check it out too?

Heather Georger said...

That is awesome! Way to go green girl!