Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby "L" is 1 year old....!

It seems like just yesterday I was shooting "J's" maternity session. It was my first maternity session for a complete stranger!

Since then I've watched as "L" and big brother "C" have grown...




Back at "J's" maternity session we discussed the Trash the Cake we'd do at "L's" one year session. Unfortunately, "L" must have been listening and trying to foil our plans..."L" didn't really enjoy her cake.



To see more images by Lenscapes Photography, LLC please visit http://lenscapes-photo.com/ .

12 comments:

Jackie said...

I love them!! Even though Lorelei was being the snot queen some great ones came out of it!! You are the best!

Schona Kessler Photography said...

She is so cute and pretty in Pink!

Glenn said...

Lorelei a snot. Not my niece. The photo's look Great

Jackie said...

You know I didnt realize that I was the first maternity session (as a stranger). Wow!! I think you did an awesome job! I love those pics soooo much. I can never go to one of those store photo places ever again now that I have been to you!!!

Patricia Stuever said...

Cute cake shot. LOL

Keri Jolley said...

Cute shot even if she didn't like the cake.

Stacey Lund said...

Beautiful session!

Mel Chern said...

Thanks everyone...I appreciate all the compliments.!

Amber Rhodes-Lapoint said...

awww..that cowboy hat is adorable

Natasha said...

I love the cake pic. I need a stand like that

Becky said...

How cute!!!
She is adorable.
Great captures - love the cake.

Amy Dungan said...

Those are so adorable! I love those huge, adorable eyes! You can certainly tell they are brother and sister!