Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Monday, June 22, 2009

"B"

Thanks for hanging out with me today :) Hope you had a blast!

18 comments:

Erin said...

She has gorgeous eyes!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

love her eyes, beautiful pic
;-)

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

love her eyes, beautiful pic
;-)

Gillian said...

Love the crisp, clear shots you got. She is gorgeous and will LOVE these!! The first one is my fave!! ♥

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Oh ya'll beat me to it! I love her eyes too and the black and white conversion is very nice.

Amy Dungan said...

I agree with the others! Her eyes really grabbed me right from the start!

Rhonda said...

Holy eyes! wowweeeeee. Great job. Love the black and white

MPH Photography said...

She's such a pretty girl and of course those eyes are awesome.

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

Very pretty girl...great job!!!

~Jen~ said...

She has stunning eyes! Great work!

Natasha said...

I love the first one her eyese are amazing!

Mary said...

I love the light in this shot!

Stacey Lund said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Shannon Kelley said...

love these! great shots

EC said...

Wow! The black and white is fantastic and her eyes just jump out and grab you. Beautiful!

Lissa said...

Her eyes are stunning and you captured them perfectly! The direction of the light in her eyes makes them bounce off the screen and your clarity, wow. Great work as usual Melissa!!!

Jackie said...

I love her eyes in the black and white pic!! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

The B&W is gorgeous! She does have amazing eyes and that photo just makes them POP!