Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a REMINDER... and the "E" Family

REMINDER
this Saturday August 8th I will be at the Kent Greenhouse and Garden Center

Come dressed to be photographed between 10 AM and 5 PM for free photo sittings.

Other activities for both kids and adults will be taking place all day.

Schedule of events:

Saturday August 8th

10am-5pm Lenscapes Photography FREE photos

11AM Chris Valley of Prides Corner Farms will lecture on Growing Herbs and Veggies

1PM Nick Russo of Kent Greenhouse will lecture on Ornamental Vegetable Gardening.

2:30 PM Barrie Kavasch lectures on "Eat the Weeds" An informative talk on the versatility and benefits of common weeds that surround the garden.

Call the Greenhouse at 860-927-4436 for more information.

...and now onto my session today!

Love the red hair and bright eyes in this family! They specifically wanted a black and white family photo. I hope they enjoy what we captured today. It seems almost wrong to enjoy so many perfect days in a row this week. Thankfully I've been making great use of them with photo shoots. I'll email you when your gallery is complete.


7 comments:

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Love that black and white of both the kids. I am so happy to see people preserving their life through photos. :)

Lissa said...

That image you captured of the kids is truly stunning!!! I hope they hang that HUGE on their walls because it would look gorgeous in a canvas or on metallic paper!

Always love checking out your new work Melissa.

~Jen~ said...

great work! they're going to love these!

Stephanie Shirley said...

Love these! This family is adorable.

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

I'm sure they will love these...how can they not, they are great!

Grandma said...

I'm a sucker for red heads, but the b&w of the family is just great! Perfect day and a perfect setting = timeless memories!

EC said...

These are awesome! I love the stone fence and rustic buildings that you chose to photograph with them. They all look so natural and relaxed! Beautiful!