Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The "M" Family

The "M" family joined me today for a fun photo shoot. Great weather, (maybe a bit hot), amazing light, and a beautiful family. LOVE THAT!!! At 10 months old miss "M" was as cute as can be, and very interested in everything around her. What a perfect age to be!



oh, and this is NOT a yawn...it's a "WOW she really will do stupid things to make me look at her huh" face.

10 comments:

Erin said...

What a cutie pie! Love the photograph's, great work!!

Anonymous said...

Love your little chair and stool! Her face in the 2nd one is too cute! Wow, you must have been putting on quite a show for her :)
She's a cutie and you did a great job on these!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

OMG I love the last picture
what a great personality she has
beautiful chair you brought to the session I love it

shannon kelley said...

love these! She is such a cutie!

Anne said...

Maximum cuteness!

Mary said...

What a little cute. Love that red chair in the summer grass, too.

EC said...

that second one made me giggle!!! love that one!!!

~Jen~ said...

Love these! (and I'm envious of your adorable little chairs!)

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

She is cute as a button...love the pigtails!

Emery Roth said...

This shot is terrific. Among your very best. Of course the child is adorable, but the movement suggested by the pose fits the movement in the background. This one makes music.