Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Barktoberfest 2009

Barktoberfest 2009 is upon us once again and this year we had a super special visit from the NORTH POLE!!!! It's not to late to book a holiday session of your own....email mrschunder@gmail.com to book NOW!!!


Please respect copyright law and remember these pictures are for teaser purposes on my website only and may NOT be used on your own personal website without specific written permission by Lenscapes Photography, LLC. A portion of the proceeds of the sale of these photographs will be donated back to NEAR.

To find out more about New England Airedale Rescue or the sculptures around Dog Town visit the following links:




I will email all of the participants again when the gallery is complete.

a couple of last year's pictures can be found here .

4 comments:

Gillian said...

Awwwww and what stunning teasers too!! Love em!

Evie said...

omg! barktoberfest! I love it! These shots are awesome, Mel!!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

Mel I love this Santa
what a wonderful picture
love it

Unknown said...

What a pleasure it was to work with Melissa, she's a real pro! I expected only a blur as these scores of terriers bounced around, but she made magic out of challenging situation. Really great work, can't wait to see the rest.