Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Finally a gorgeous day!!!!


<
It seems like I've been doing a lot of rescheduling lately. Rain, rain, and more rain...oh and lets add in a bit more rain to that....

Not today, I was able to fit in two gorgeous families today on this 100% perfect day. These are teasers from one of my session today.

The eyes on this little guy were so gorgeous....!!!! I had a hard time picking which photos to post...they all are so adorable and showcase his amazing blue eyes and if I didn't have a birthday party to run to I probably would have continued editing just so I could post more... but birthday cake has just been delivered. Home made and decorated by my four year old for my birthday.
I'll email you again when your gallery is complete.

Still time to book your autumn leaf session with me. To see more images by Melissa Roth Cherniske visit http://lenscapes-photo.com/

9 comments:

Susie said...

STUNNING images...you rocked this session. What a cute little guy. Adorable family.

Gillian said...

Awww what a cutie! Awesome captures - what a gorgeous family!!

EC said...

These are SO cute!! I love all the shots of him in that little chair!

~Jen~ said...

Adorable! Love that one with the feet!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

he is very handsome, love his smile and you didi a wonderful work capturing this

Becky said...

What a cutie pie!!!!! Great work and I know they are going to love them.

Laurie said...

Love the color!!

Anonymous said...

I love the last family shot! What a cutie he is!
And your cake looks pretty yummy too :)

Schona Kessler Photography said...

What blue eyes and a great smile! Love that 1st family shot. nice job