Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Monday, November 9, 2009

"J"


In school Aiden must be discussing what he is thankful for because he comes home each day talking about it. "Mommy I'm thankful for you, Daddy, and Mille.... and cheese." Yes he will say serious things and then throw in something so genuine but funny that we all laugh.

So what am I thankful for today? Lots of things of course but today, I am truly thankful to know someone like "C". I can't remember when the first time we met was but we have known each other for a VERY long time. It was great to see you today on this AMAZING day. I'm so happy to have met "J" he is adorable and so bright! It's great to have a friend that you may not see often but can pick up in person where we left off 25+ years ago and feel totally comfortable with each other.

I hope you enjoy your photos. I'll email you again when your gallery is complete.

4 comments:

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

I love his style, and his hair
beautiful :)

Schona Kessler Photography said...

love that 2nd one just way too cute!

evie said...

I have to tell you, I LOVE this boy's hair! You have captured some awesome expressions here!

Lissa said...

Oh Melissa, I just adore the 2nd image, it's gorgeous. I love the simplicity of the backdrop and the simple red step stool he's sitting on and his style! He is adorable and his hair and smile are gorgeous! Very nice work Melissa! Absolutely stunning!