Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Monday, December 21, 2009

Welcome baby "K" and Happy Holidays to ALL!!!

I love when past clients come back for more and when it means a new baby is with them I get even more excited.....I first met this family when now big brother "C" came for pictures at 5 months old and now we welcome little "K" as a newborn.

Isn't she just beautiful!!!

Happy happy.... JOY JOY.... 2010 here we come!!!

Well, it's been a great (and a little bit crazy) 2009. I am so looking forward to a great 2010 ahead and thank you all for your support.

This is "probably" going to be my last post of the year as I finish off the last of my holiday orders finish cooking for the holidays and organize for Santa's arrival. If you call or email, I will OCCASIONALLY be checking messages, but don't be too surprised if I don't respond until mid-January after I have spent some much needed time with my family and relaxing just a bit!!!

So, have Joyous Holidays and a Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true.

8 comments:

Grandma said...

Baby K is beautiful! You captured the family joy of a new arrival. Love the family shot best.

Yup, you've earned a few days off, enjoy!

Mary said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the b/w

EC said...

Really beautiful, Mel! Happy Holidays to you and your family, too!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

I love baby K in the pod, adorale.... congrats
great moments capture in a pic :)

MPH Photography said...

These are so great. Adorable images, you did a wonderful job on these.

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

Yes, she is beautiful! Great family shot!

Schona Kessler Photography said...

I am in love with the peapod shot! What a cute big brother she has as well! Hope Christmas was wonderful for you and yours.

Melanie Miller said...

She is beautiful! You did an awesome, fantastic job with the pea pod shot! Love it!