Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, December 5, 2009

....winter is coming

The weather was not on our side for my shoot today. "B" came to me with a specific idea and between the weather and one of the boys being a bit under the weather it was a challenge!

We ended up pulling out all the stops, bribery was on full swing and even that really had little motivation for these little guys.

Today's weather comes with a good reminder, book your sessions for 2010 now so you get first pick on the session date of your choice!

5 comments:

MPH Photography said...

Cute family, great shots.

EC said...

oh my goodness! Those boys are TOO CUTE and I love the shots you shared with us!

Mary said...

This is the cutest family. Beautiful shots of those two boys!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

beautiful family
the kids are adorable, nice work

Shannon Kelley said...

look at his eyes! What a cute family!