Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby "C" and big sister "E" -- Connecticut Newborn Photographer


Adorable Baby "C" came into the studio today with big sister "E". At 4 days old baby "C" is SOOOO beautiful!

Mom and Dad, I'll email you again when your gallery is complete

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING images, I LOVE your style. You've captured such a wide array of images of this little cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images Melissa~ Mom and dad will LOVE these! #2 is my favorite but I bet mom will want that one of her and baby BIG on her wall!

Tracy

Anonymous said...

magnificient photos of this beautiful family and the baby pictures are so precious. You're a very talented photographer!