Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Friday, April 30, 2010

"A's" one year portraits....

Bumped this thread to the top again because I added a video at the end with a compilation from all of our sessions from the last year!

Unfortunately, quality suffers when you put it online so excuse the lower quality (scroll down to the video).


It's hard to believe that one year ago tomorrow I was shooting "A" in her mom's tummy click here.... I say it often but I truly mean it...I LOVE what I do and the added bonus of watching all these little ones growing is SOOOO special!!!!

"A" loved her cake (or more specifically the frosting)... it was hard to pick just one picture of the TTC (Trash the Cake) to show since she had a great time with it AND we had a great time watching her with it.



If you have a special occasion coming up, a birthday party or communion to attend.... why not give a Gift Certificate to Lenscapes Photography to the guest of honor. Become a fan of Lenscapes Photography LLC on facebook and see the latest special I am running.

The gift of one year old portraits can be a super special gift to give and receive....Email me for more details!!!

-melissa

mel@mrcphotodesign.com
Lenscapes Photography, LLC; Photography: CT Maternity, Birth, Newborn, Family and Children Photographer, Specializing in all areas of Photography.



I had a bit of time this morning and worked on something special for "A" and the "C" family.



Unfortunately, quality suffers when you put it online so excuse the lower quality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a cutie!!! LOVE the tongue in the smash the cake! That would would be great on the wall! Great work Melissa!
Tracy