Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Friday, May 7, 2010

LOTS of happy MOM's this year!!!!

I'm making lots of mom's happy this year I think!!!!! I sure would LOVE to have family pictures gifted to me on Mother's Day!!!!

The "S" family is one of the happy families that will be giving Mom some AMAZING pictures this year for Mother's Day. I was thrilled to meet "C" today and learn that he will be in class with my little guy in the fall. I hope they become fast friends and have many many years of great memories to share in the future.

Then the "G" family came for some family pictures for Mom... It's been awhile since I've seen the "G" family. I think the oldest "L" was maybe 2 years old!!!! Now "L" has 2 younger brothers... boy does time fly by. What a good reminder of why we all need to take family pictures. Our kids are only this little for a short period of time!!!








To view my complete portfolio http://www.lenscapes-photo.com/index2

****REMINDER One more day to buy into the Mother's Day special. Fan me on Facebook and learn about the Mother's day special!!!

http://www.facebook.com/lenscapesphoto

"J" and "K" I'll email you when the galleries are complete.

No comments: