Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Judge Diane Blick and her family...

It was CRAZY hot today and INSANELY humid but we pushed through our photo shoot with the Blick family. They were on a tight deadline to get some family pictures done for Diane's campaign for Probate Judge so today was the day. She will be seeking her second term this coming November in the newly created Probate District 24 which will be known as the Litchfield Hills Probate District. The new district will include the towns of Canaan, Cornwall, Harwinton, Kent, Litchfield, Morris, Norfolk, North Canaan, Salisbury, Sharon, Thomaston and Warren. We hope you all will support her by voting for her.

Spending time with three generations of this family today was a joy, it was so easy to see the love they have for each other. This love made it easy to capture this in pictures. Her website will be live soon and I'll make sure to forward that link to my readers so you can learn more about her. From my time with her and her family today it's easy for me to see that she is the correct person for this position.


I'll be in touch when your gallery is complete.

To view my complete portfolio http://www.lenscapes-photo.com/index2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos of Litchfield Probate Judge Diane Blick look fantastic on her new 2010 Elections website - and Judge Blick's family too. Great job!