Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby "C" --- Westchester Portrait Photographer


I had the amazing pleasure to meet baby "C" today. I was overjoyed to hear the amazing story of his birth and to see for myself how healthy and strong he is. All prayers were answered and baby "C" is absolutely PERFECT and as strong as can be. It was a JOY to photograph him today!

I often mention how much I love doing what I do. Being able to meet such wonderful people is part of what makes my job so special!!!

I'll email you when your gallery is complete.

To view my complete portfolio http://www.lenscapes-photo.com/index2

1 comment:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Those are adorable!! That is my new nephew and it shows that you LOVE what you do! You are great at it! I am a labor and delivery nurse and can't get enough of my job either! Love those babies! Wish I loved closer so you could take family pics of us! Great work!