Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Monday, November 29, 2010

The "F" Family --- Washington and Warren, CT Portrait Photographer

As we approach the Holidays it's not to late to book your session or get your holiday orders in... cards, prints, books, etc......

This SATURDAY (Dec. 4th) is our mini session day.... see the information below or email me for details... spots still open and walk-ins welcome!!!

And of course what is a post without some pictures. We've been so busy that this blog has been put on the side burner.... sorry for that I'll try to catch up after the first of the year with all the sessions I haven't blogged about.

The "F" family were great sports on Sunday. A bit chilly in the shade but the sun was certainly warming. Enjoy some images from their session....







To view my complete portfolio http://www.lenscapes-photo.com/index2

No comments: