Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Friday, December 17, 2010

Little man "A" - Smash the Cake Session and More Kent, CT

Little man "A" was as cute as can be. We had to work for each and every smile... at 1 he was quick on his feet and very curious about everything. His interpretation of cake smash was rather unusual... a first for me actually... he didn't eat the cake he was more interested in painting with it, throwing it, than laying in it. Better than all of this was eating the cardboard the cake was on... such a cute little man!!!!

...it's my cake and I can lay in it if I want to....
To view my complete portfolio

http://www.lenscapes-photo.com/index2

No comments: