Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, March 31, 2012

What better way to get back into blogging then with a PARTY!!!

We've been incredibly busy here with photos and tons of spring sessions making great use of the unseasonably beautiful weather and yet the blog has been silent. YOU CAUGHT ME... I've been guilty of blog neglect!!! I need to get back into the habit of posting teasers I'm going to try really hard to find time in the next couple days to do a blog revamp... here's hoping I'm successful .... I DO know that this mama and her friends are super duper excited to see a teaser or two so hopefully this will have to do for tonight until I can get a proper revamp put together.


and what better fun then a cake smash x2 PARTY!!!


These boys discovered that cake tastes better when grabbed with the toes first THEN eaten!

To view my complete portfolio http://www.lenscapes-photo.com/index2

No comments: