Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gender Reveal Session -- Litchfield County Maternity Photographer

I finally was able to photograph a gender reveal maternity photo shoot! When a past client told me she was expecting again and then we all found out she was having twins we cooked up this idea.... a session called gender reveal MINI!!!!! Make it known to others, or find out yourself, the gender of your baby through pictures. 
These were so much fun and I look forward to do something like this again!!!

What better way to kick off this fun new package then with TWINS!!!!!
Will it be PINK x2 or BLUE x2?????  or 1 Blue and 1 Pink????


So now I'll let "K" share her secret.......



 2 BOYS!!!!!

Please email me if you would like to schedule a gender reveal session with me...temporary SPECIAL running now on these MINI sessions...

mel@mrcphotodesign.com

To view my complete portfolio http://www.lenscapes-photo.com/index2

No comments: