Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

"R"

At 5 years old "R" was so much fun! A natural in front of the camera and we captured so many really cute images. "R" told me a new knock knock joke (which I really need since I am joke challenged!!!) and I taught him one too. Thanks for sharing your tadpoles with us also, we loved seeing them.


K, I'll email you again when your gallery is complete.

For more photos and information about booking a session with Lenscapes Photography go to
http://lenscapes-photo.com/

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures...I love the sparkle in his eye in #3. #1 should be printed big for mother's day. Would make a great photo over themantel of a fireplace!

Great work...you ROCKED this session!!!!

-Kate

Natasha said...

he is a cutie i like the last one!

Melanie Miller said...

Sweet pictures Melissa! So good to get mom in the picture. So often moms don't get pictures with their munchkins and really, really should! Great job!

Keri Jolley said...

Awww he's adorable. Great job!

Carri M. said...

He is so handsome. I love how naturally happy they are in that first shot. It's always nice to not have to force em' to smile. lol.

Jill said...

Very nice! He is a handsome little boy and captured well in these photos.

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing these pics! Especially mom and son - you captured beautiful, natural expressions on them both.

Mel Chern said...

Thanks everyone for the compliments, this session was a LOT of fun. It felt great to have an outdoor session after being in the studio for so long. I'm doing a dance for the sun to keep appearing as I have a bunch of sessions scheduled outdoors for this week and would hate to have to reschedule. This weather is so unpredictable ....so much for April showers bing May flowers...so far we've had May showers!

Stacey Lund said...

Such a handsome young man. I love them.