Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Monday, April 27, 2009

What a great weekend!!!

I feel as if we went from Winter to Summer overnight! We had a great weekend here in Northwest, CT and we enjoyed it fully!!!

Mother's day is quickly approaching... if you haven't yet thought of what to give Mom, Grandma, your best friend.... why not think of a gift certificate for a photo session....email me for details.

Our workshops are quickly approaching and space is limited and filling up fast. If your interested in joining us please visit http://mrcphotodesign.com/workshops

Everything is back in stock in the knit store http://phototagsale.blogspot.com/ Thank you so much to everyone for all their positive feedback on the knits. The pictures people are sending me using my handmade bowl cocoons and the feedback on how easy they are to use makes me delighted to keep restocking.

What would a blog post from me be without a picture.... my two favorite men gave me 2 minutes of camera time yesterday (RARE treat for me and the BEST present ever when it happens!)


"Don’t ask what the world needs.
Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
----Howard Thurman

For more photos and information about Lenscapes Photography go to
http://lenscapes-photo.com/

15 comments:

Rhonda said...

No mistaking they were in the sun all weekend. Thats a nice!

Rach said...

A whole 2 minutes? I think that's all I usually get too with my kids. LOL! Lovely portrait! :)

Danella said...

This is so precious. I love daddy/son shots. :)

EC said...

Love the pic and am glad you have some warm weather to work with!!

PD said...

CUTE!!!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

I have to beg them too to get some minutes, they're all the same lol
cute pic, lovelly guys :)

Becky said...

What a couple of cuties!!!!
Love the eyes on your little guy!!

Enjoy your weather - so great.

Erin said...

Love this, your son is adorable!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love little boy and dad shots!!

Sizemore Photography said...

What a couple of cuties! Love the eyes. Great idea for pix for the mom's in your area. I hope people are smart and snap up the offer!

Carri M. said...

Cute pic. It did go from winter to summer pretty quick, but now it's already back to fall here. Lol.

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Yay for a Daddy son photo and a great one at that!

Unknown said...

oh what a wonderful shot! I know I always treasure the photos of me and my dad. He will love this forever!

Anonymous said...

Great looking boys you've got! Love this photo!

Emery Roth said...

Beautiful composition. The faces are pretty good too.