Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Sunday, June 7, 2009

shhhhh.....the "D" family surprise

I love it when I get a call to help surprise another parent, both parents, or an entire family...it's really fun being in on the "secret." This session was no exception, Mom wanted to surprise Dad for father's day and I think we really did do it!!!!




We had a blast at the session and created some amazing images to cherish forever. I'm doubtful "K" will be able to keep the secret. I know my little guy wouldn't be able to.

If you want to see more images by Lenscapes Photography, LLC please visit http://lenscapes-photo.com/

20 comments:

Katherine said...

Very sweet! I'm sure Dad will love these images.

J. Fata Studio said...

What fun! I love beint in on the secret too!

MPH Photography said...

What a couple of cute boys. Great father's day gift.

EC said...

Oh this is going to be a great Father's Day surprise! Such a cute family and a great set of photos, too!

Mary said...

Dad's going to be so happy - these are great!

Crissy said...

What gorgeous images. I especially love the first one. The little guy is especially cute!!! The image of mom with her boys is TO DIE FOR, I hope they order that as a huge wrapped canvas, what a great gift for Dad!!!

Wiseman Photography said...

What a super great family shot...what a terrific "secret"

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

Great pics, the last one is awesome
I love it
dad must be very happy

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

Great pics, the last one is awesome
I love it
dad must be very happy

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Love his eyes in the 2nd shot! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Father's Day gift! He is one lucky guy!!

stacey Lund said...

Such a beautiful family. You did a great job.

~Jen~ said...

Great job! Dad is going to love these!

Amy Dungan said...

These look fantastic! Dad will love them!

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

Great job on these!!! Dad is going to love them!!!

Gillian said...

What a great surprise for Dad!! All of these are TDF, but the one of mom with both her boys is just DA BOMB!

Lissa said...

Great job Melissa. These are truly beautiful captures of a beautiful family!

Love the little guys look in the first image, he is totally going to be a heartbreaker! And the second little guy, what an adorable smile you captured, so natural, so perfect.

Great job!

Tracy said...

I love that last image Melissa! Cute family!

Shannon Kelley said...

what a fun idea! He will love them!

Erin said...

I love these, dad is going to be in heaven when he see's these!