Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Peony's

A couple of years ago a dear friend of my father's sold her country home and offered us some of her Peony's. We gladly dug them up and planted them at our house, they are one of my favorite flowers. This year they've hit their stride and are breathtaking. I only wish they'd hang on a bit longer for A's birthday party.


9 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous! I love flower photo's and these ones are excellent!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love peonys and these photos are gorgeous!

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Love how they are like a ball then they are so poofy when they open up! Great shots.

Katherine said...

Beautiful. I wish I had some of those in my yard.

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

amaizng flowers photos

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

amaizng flowers photos

evie said...

Oh I love peony's, too! My mom has a ton and they are so beautiful.

Stacey Lund said...

Beautiful! I love flowers.

~Jen~ said...

Beeeee-u-tiful!