Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Monday, June 15, 2009

The "C" girls


9 comments:

EC said...

Mel, these girls are so adorable! You captured some really sweet shots!

Rhonda said...

what cuties! Great shots!

Jolie said...

So cute! Love them!

Amanda Hewitt said...

These are great! Love the hair bows - great light in the eyes too!

Tracy said...

I was cracking up at the matching bows, great shots Melissa!

Stacey Lund said...

These turned out so nice. Both are beautiful girls.

Becky said...

What beautiful little girls!!!!!
Great captures. I love your work.

~Jen~ said...

What beautiful sisters!

Karen Johnson said...

Awww these are just gorgeous :)