Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby "A" is 3 months old

This is why I LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a portrait photographer! I love watching the stages of growth. I think "A" wins the prize for most changed when comparing her newborn to three month session. Cute cute cute and she is getting cuter each day. I can't wait until her 6 month session...I hope her doggy siblings come back to visit too, I'm so glad to hear that they are taking such good care of "A".


SESSION TIP
If your four legged friends are a big part of your family, ask me prior to your session to include them. Why leave them out?!?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! They all beautiful! Especially love the first one! ~Angela

PD said...

WOW...soooo angelic looking. Awesome job!

Tracy said...

Love the last one Melissa, I'd love to see that large on her parents wall!!!!!

Jessica said...

OMG, I absolutely LOVE these...my favorite is #1. It's creative, and STUNNING. Beautiful mom and baby. Great composition and execution.

Jessica

Lissa said...

These are all absolutely beautiful Melissa!!! I'm with Tracy, the 3rd would look stunning on the wall huge!!!

MPH Photography said...

These are soo cute. I absolutely adore that last shot, that smile and the tutu, makes for such a great shot. It should be made into a large canvas.

Natasha said...

I really like the last shot I love that petti

Rowlen Photography said...

I LOOOOVE the Petti one.. It's super cute!

shannon kelley said...

so cute! Loving the last one!

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy in her petti! She's adorable!!

Becky said...

She is a DOLL!!!! I love the red dress and bow - so cute. Great work.

Emery Roth said...

The first shot is especially elegant. Another of your very best compositions.