Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby "W" and her proud parents A & P

I'm so honored to be able to meet baby "W" today at 9 days old. We've known A&P for a long time and are so thrilled to watch them start this new part of their life together as a family with "W". I've always known they'd make amazing parents and I'm so glad for them to be able to share all of their love with "W". I hope you'll continue to bring "W" back for updated photos as she grows and changes in the next few months. Don't forget to leave a comment for the new family here on this blog...


Enjoy your preview, I'll email you again when your gallery is complete.

...onto other business

I am now booking Holiday 2009 sessions. Holiday sessions will take place from August 1st-November 16th.

If its anything like past years the dates will fill fast!

Some Important Dates to keep in mind:

Last Date For Regular Sessions- Monday November 16th
Last Date To Order to guarantee holiday delivery-November 29th
Only sessions that will be scheduled in December are Newborns, maternity, and baby plan sessions.

Pre-booking is strongly suggested.

Please remember the session retainer is due at the time you book your session in order to hold your date. Visit my website for more information on current rates http://lenscapes-photo.com/

23 comments:

Fran Colonna said...

I am just bowled over by the first shot!! I just knew babies grew on trees!! LOL! Seriously, M, that image and the one of W with her Dad are just over the moon!!! Great job as usual!! They will be thrilled.

Schona Kessler Photography said...

Love the first shot it is very unique! What a pretty baby.

Angela said...

Beautiful shots and beautiful baby!

Melanie Miller said...

Wonderful pictures Melissa! Beautiful little girl!!!

Jessica said...

Look at all that hair..."W" is adorable. Congratulations to the new family and what great pictures to mark this moment in her life. Great job Mel!

Britt Anderson said...

What a cutie...and look at all that hair!

Becky said...

What a beautiful baby! I love the creative way to did the first one!!
Great job-the parents are going to love these.

Natasha said...

I love ho dif the first one is and I really like the last one too!

Stacey Lund said...

Super cute newborn!

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

Great job Mel...I love the way the branch frames the baby, BEAUTIFUL!!!

PD said...

I SOO want that driftwood lol!
Lovely images esp one with daddy!

Shannon Kelley said...

Great pics!

Lissa said...

WOW Melissa, that first image is stunning! I love it! This image will look stunning huge on the wall!

Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Something about a Daddy and his baby just melts my heart ♥

Katherine said...

What a cutie, love all that dark hair.

EC said...

Beautiful baby! Love that first shot, Mel!

Stephanie Shirley said...

Great pictures, beautiful baby!

Andrea @ Chasing Strength said...

Beautiful, love the one with dad.

Gillian said...

Love these shots!! Beautiful!

Julie Clegg said...

Really love the 3rd one with eyes open. So adorable! Great work.

Unknown said...

How creative! Such an adorable picture!

Unknown said...

These are just beautiful!! Great job!!

Emery Roth said...

The last shot is a stunner. You caught a powerful moment, or so it seems.