Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The "B" Family

I had a very enjoyable afternoon with the "B" family. Another cooperative weather weekend (seems weather, and my reporting on it is going to be the theme of the blog for summer 2009!) I'm still downloading images from my cards so "THE" shot will have to wait for your gallery. Oh, the anticipation! Thank you so much for having us into your home to photograph your beautiful family.



Mom, I'll email you again when your gallery is complete.

To see more photos by Lenscapes Photography visit our website at http://lenscapes-photo.com/

13 comments:

Cecilia said...

What gorgeous photos and a beautiful family. I love how the conversion is so light and airy not muddy like I've seen other people do. These would look amazing as stretched canvas prints.

Mel, I need to schedule a session with you ASAP. I've been putting it off until my little one is a bit older but when I see this family picture I realize I don't want to hold off any longer. I need to do this NOW! I'll email you.

Ci

Lissa said...

What a beautiful family and lovely captures of them. Like the post above mentioned, I love the conversions! That first image with mom and son is priceless!!!

Tracy said...

I love that first one of mom and son, gorgeous! These are really beautiful Melissa! I would love to see that first one big on their wall!

Rowlen Photography said...

Beautiful Work!!

Gillian said...

What a beautiful family! These are great shots, Melissa!

Katherine said...

Very sweet!

Legacy Portraits said...

Love these. Love your conversion! Great job!

EC said...

Oooh, these are so sweet! That first one is amazing!

MPH Photography said...

Lovely family, you captured them well.

Fran Colonna said...

I love the first image of Mom and Son--they will treasure that forever. You did an outstanding job, M. I love the individual images of each child--I love how you capture 'real life'!!!

Heather Georger said...

Adorable family!!!!!

Stacey Lund said...

These are really cute.

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

Love, love, love your conversion! The first picture is so sweet!