Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"D" family

Also, in for family photos tonight was the "D" family. I enjoy seeing the love these girls have towards one another!


Anyone else noticing the trend of my customers towards red hair? I think this is my 5th red head this summer! LOVE IT!!!



I'll email you when your gallery is complete (I know your anxious to see what we captured).

10 comments:

Rowlen Photography said...

Beautiful.. I Love the Last Shot!

Schona Kessler Photography said...

What fun! Gotta love the red hair! Nice job.

Gillian said...

Red-heads have more fun! Or wait....is that blondes?? Hmmm....either way, this is a great family shoot and you got some beautiful captures!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Shots! Love the last one!~ Angela

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family!!! Love all your red-heads lately!!!!

~Jen~ said...

Aww - the parents are going to love the one of the sisters!

EC said...

It's official! I'm declaring it the "Summer of the Red Head"!

Love these pics!

Natasha said...

I really like the last shot!

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

Great family pics...beautiful girls!!

Julie Clegg said...

Really like the last one...good job!