Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Monday, August 24, 2009

The "R" Family

I met the "R" family early this evening. The light was beautiful, the weather was PERFECT, but the bugs were out in FULL FORCE!!! I'll email you again when your gallery is complete.

and a VERY HAPPY dog! Seriously this dog smiled the entire session.

11 comments:

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

Love these..great pic of the dog!!!

Becky said...

What a sweet family. Great capture!

~Jen~ said...

Great captures! Love that the dog is included in the family photo!

shannon kelley said...

Gotta love those tons of bugs in the summer! Great pics and loving the smiling dog!

Gillian said...

Beautiful captures! I'm shocked - is that the mother or one of the sisters???! She looks too young!!

EC said...

How awesome that the dog is in these, too!! Great family photos, Mel.

Stephanie Shirley said...

Great pictures! Love that 1st one.

Karen Johnson said...

Lovely images Mel, that dog has a great smile :)

Jennifer Morse said...

What a sweet family! Love these!

Schona Kessler Photography said...

oooh I hate bugs! lol. Great photos! Love the doggy!

Rowlen Photography said...

I LOVE it when the furry family members are in the family Shots! Great Work