Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The "G" family

We also photographed the "G" family today. This was the first time I'd me the "G" family but we clicked immediately. By the end of the session little "R" was done with photos but didn't want to leave. He just wanted to play in my leaves. I would have gladly filled his car with leaves if his parents would let me. Hope to see more of you in years to come, can't wait to watch little "R" grow into a little man.

4 comments:

Sue G. said...

Thank you Melissa :)

~Jen~ said...

Love these!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

I love the 1st picture, he is such a cutie

Gillian said...

All of these are awesome! Especially LOVE the second one!!