Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The "S" family

Sorry for the lack of posting on the blog. We've been so busy that blog posting has been my last priority. We've already printed over 10 customers holiday cards and many many more in the NEAR future will be going to print. Don't forget you still have time to book a session that can be used for holiday cards and holiday presents.

It's NOT to late. Just email me mrschunder@gmail.com and schedule a session.

Today I shot three amazing families. Keep reading below to see them all!!!!


So, the "S" family started my day and they sure gave me a great workout. I think we came away with some great pictures from our short time together. I'm sure you'll see much more of them on this blog in the future. "K" happens to be Aiden's best girlfriend since school started and we love having her around! I hope the friendship they are building now lasts forever. If you're a frequent reader of my blog you'll know that I still know my first school friend "R" from when we were 4 years old. You saw her family in the Operation Love Reunited session I shot of her family. We sent the album to her in Kuwait for her birthday (which still hasn't shown up AUGH>>>US MAIL is horrible!!!!)

5 comments:

Karen Johnson said...

All 3 families are going to have some wonderful images Mel :-)

Anonymous said...

What cute little ones! I love their fall outfits, perfect for photos this time of year! Great job!

~Jen~ said...

Loving the fall colors!

EC said...

beautiful colors! Loving these, Mel!

Gillian said...

Awww what cuties!! Beautiful family shot!!