Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mini Sessions at Kent Greenhouse and Garden Center

What a fun day. TONS of people took advantage of the free mini session day at Kent Greenhouse and Garden Center. It was so much fun to see both new and familiar faces today and it really kick started my holiday spirit. We just may have to find a tree this week and start decorating!!!! Here area a few teasers from my sessions today. Way too big a turnout to post teasers from every session so please don't fear if you don't see your children below. You will have your gallery soon so please be patient.




I'll email everyone in a couple days when your galleries are complete. Thanks always to Kent Greenhouse and Garden Center for hosting us today!

6 comments:

Grandma said...

Great SMILES! Excellent backgrounds!

Guess Xmas gifts for Grandma & Grandpa are all set for some lucky families.

Tracy said...

Great Pictures Melissa, I bet all those families will be happy!

Gillian said...

Love these awesome Xmas shots!! Fabulous work, Melissa!!

evie said...

Oh these are SO cute and festive!!! I'm totally stealing that chicken-wire looking basket, ornaments pinecones,and all!!

Mary said...

Mel - I really like these. I love the way that green background reads on camera - love the setting with the poinsettias. A great set of images!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

cute girls, love the background
beautifuul colors