Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

a quick reminder and ....The "T" Family

*****Don't forget that Saturday I will be doing free mini sessions all day at the Kent Greenhouse and Garden Center... click here for more info

This morning I had the honor of photographing the "T" family. Oh how I wish they lived closer to us, I know "S" and "H" would be fast friends with Aiden and of course baby "J" will be playing with the big kids very very soon. Have an amazing Thanksgiving "T" family and say hi to all the "F's" for us!!!

3 comments:

Britt Anderson said...

These look great Mel! They all have such gorgeous eyes!

Tracy said...

What a beautiful family Melissa! They will love these!

Jeannette Chirinos Gold said...

these 2 brothers are very very handsome boys :)
and of course the girl is adorable too