Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The "A" family reunited....

I was thrilled to be able to do this "return" Operation Love Reunited session for the "A" family. If you remember back to late last summer we saw the "A" family "R" was deployed and we were putting together a book to send her for her birthday. She's home now and returns to Alaska tomorrow. I wasn't sure we'd find time to get her in but YAY... we did (even if the weather didn't entirely cooperate.

"R" has a great family and we laughed a lot during this shoot (as we did last time). "E" and "T" are fun creative teenagers and I loved their input on poses and clothing choices. Even though we couldn't get outside, I do think we captured a lot of who this family is and I'm very happy to have been able to do this for them.



"R," safe travels back to AK and keep me posted on what future adventures you may be up to.

I'll email you again when your gallery is complete.

To view my complete portfolio http://www.lenscapes-photo.com/index2

2 comments:

J said...

Thank you for the time you've given to protect our country... we appreciate all you and your family have sacrificed.

J

Sallie said...

What great pictures and what a great service you've given to military families...

Sallie