Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Friday, July 10, 2009

Miss "A"

What a fun little gal!!! We've been trying for months to schedule this session. Weather just has not been our friend. FINALLY, we picked a good day...GREAT day actually... and the wait was worthwhile, we had a FUN FUN FUN session. This little 4 year old does NOT stay still.



Mom, I'll email you again when your gallery is complete.

For more photos by Lenscapes Photography, LLC check out my portfolio at http://lenscapes-photo.com/

15 comments:

Jen said...

OMG, Melissa you've outdone yourself today!!!! Love LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these. You ROCK!!!

Jen

Unknown said...

Melissa, we had a great time with you. What you captured from my Miss "A" is amazing. You captured who she truly is. You were so patient with her and she truly enjoyed spending time with you and Aiden!! These are more than I ever imagined and am so thrilled.

Thank you again so much for such a wonderful afternoon!

Unknown said...

What great pictures! Well done. Her eyes really pop off the second picture. What was your workflow?

Gene (the proud uncle)

Tyjuana Hill-Smith said...

Great job on these Mel. Here's eyes really draw you in on the second pic!

~Jen~ said...

Wonderful captures of such a pretty girl! Great work!

Tiffany Lense said...

So very cute! Great work!

Lissa said...

Wonderful captures Mel. As usual, I love how you nail your images straight off the camera and you don't have to over-process them in photoshop to get the clarity and eye pop. Beautiful!

Tracy said...

Beautiful images Melissa! What a pretty little girl! She looks so happy in that pattiskirt, makes me smile. Nice work!!!

Mel Chern said...

Thanks everyone for the kind compliments. We had a great time shooting and I think it really shows in the images.

Gene, to respond to your question. Previous poster Lissa is correct image #2 is straight out of the camera, nothing fancy done in photoshop. Proper light, proper in camera settings, and pro equipment and the clarity comes naturally.

EC said...

Her eyes are BEAUTIFUL!!! And that last shot of her in the tutu? WOW!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I love the B&W of her and wow her eyes are gorgeous! Looks like she is lovin' the petti!

Mary said...

Oh - I love pp on the second shot - it fits the pose really well. Beautiful.

Stacey Lund said...

These shots are beautiful! You did an awesome job. The little girl is beautiful too.

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos. I love them all! You are amazing!