Welcome to our blog! Feel free to look around and visit often. This is where I will post teaser pictures from your sessions and new information and announcements from Lenscapes Photography, LLC. I am located in Kent, CT- that's in Northwest, Connecticut! Contact me if you are interested in booking a session.

I hope you enjoy looking at the photos I share, I just ask that you please do not try to save my photos to your computer. They are watermarked with our business name for a reason. We own the copyright to our photographs. If you are still unsure what that means...

please take a moment to read here.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, we enjoy reading them and sharing them with our customers.

Hope to see you soon!

If you're on facebook, please become a fan of Lenscapes photography here

Thanks,

Melissa Cherniske

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dr. K


The weather the last month has been crazy and today was NO exception! As I packed to head out to my shoot it was pouring but no less then 5 minutes prior it was sunny. I just took it for what it was worth and figured I'd find some overhangs, camera raincoat and an umbrella to shoot with. As I got closer to my shoot it slowed down a bit and even stopped enough to turn my wipers off. Then it started again as we parked. When Dr. K arrived he brought the sun, it was perfect if not a bit to bright for some of the locations I had wanted to feature.

Thank you weather gods for cooperating today. Can I ask for the same for my outdoor shoot on Saturday?

8 comments:

Erin said...

We have been having that crazy weather as well, it's a pain in the butt! I love this photo, he looks so relaxed!

MPH Photography said...

The weather has been really bad here, and i had to reschedule several sessions due to rain. You did a good job even though the weather wasn't helping,lol. Hopefully the rain goes away for the rest of the summer at least.

Amy Dungan said...

Nice shot! We've had that nutty weather here too.

Becky said...

Weather!!! Ugg. We are in East Tennessee and that is "normal" LOL
Nice capture - love that bell~

Schona Kessler Photography said...

that is a neat story about the weather...lucky you!

Shannon Kelley said...

gotta love crazy mother nature:) great photo though!

Jennifer Morse said...

Yeah for the rain gods! And yeah for a great pic.

Stacey Lund said...

Nice Shot!